1. We use the Present Simple to express our jobs.
2. We use different prepositions to indicate work relationships.
- I work at Harrods (the place)
- I work for Harrods (they are my employers)
- I work with Harrods (in the sense of collaboration)
- I work in fashion (general type of work)
- I'm in the Human Resources Department (specific place of work)
Complete the following sentences.
Inicia sesión para hacer seguimiento de tus autoevaluaciones
|1)||What do you a living?|
|2)||I work Oxford University (the institute).|
|4)||I work home.|
|5)||I´m the Marketing Department.|
|6)||They have been Oxford University four years.|
Corregir Ver Solución Limpiar