Lesson 11 – Looking for somewhere to live
2.- Types of houses
These are the most common types of houses that people live in in the UK.
Sarah decides she would like to live in a house or a flat. She searches online and finds the following places which she likes.
A. Read the descriptions and answer the questions.
1. Which flat does not include bills in its price?
2. Which flat does not come with furniture?
3. Which flat includes the cost of internet?
4. Which flat is the cheapest?
5. Which flat is the most expensive?
3.- Sarah decides to call the owner of Flat 1.
4.- Language Bank
Make conversations using the Language Bank.
C. Look at the dialogue and replace the words in blue with the following information. Practice the conversations out loud.
Lesson 10 –Answers