Lesson 24 – Itineraries
2.- Sarah’s flat mate asks her about her plans.
A. Answer the questions.
1. When is Sarah going to Scotland?
2. Is she travelling by train or plane?
3. What time will she leave?
4. What time will she arrive?
5. Has Louise ever been to Scotland?
Read Sarah’s itinerary and answer the questions.
B. Answer the questions.
3.- Louise wants to find out more information about Sarah’s trip to Scotland.
The video explains how to say dates in English.
5.- Language Bank
Make conversations using the Language Bank.
Answer the following questions giving complete sentences. E.g. My birthday is the…of ….
· When is your birthday?
· When is your mum’s birthday?
· When is Christmas Day?
· When is Valentine’s Day?
· When is your Saint’s Day?
· When is Halloween?
Answers Lessons 22