Getting a taxi
Lesson 25 – Getting a taxi
2.- Getting a taxi
A. Answer the questions.
1. Where is Sarah going?
2. How much will the journey cost?
3. What time is Sarah’s flight?
3.- Thirty minutes later
B. True or False?
1. The passenger is traveling with Emirates airlines.
2. The taxi driver only accepts cash.
3. The total cost of the journey is £25.
4. The passenger asks for a receipt.
C. Write out the cost of the taxi journeys.
£55.30 = Fifty five pounds and thirty pence OR Fifty five pounds thirty.
5.- Language Bank
Make conversations using the Language Bank.
D. Look at the first conversation. Replace the words in blue with the following information.
Answers Lessons 21