Listening - What is wrong?
What is wrong?
Listen to an interviewer interviewing a candidate for a Secretarial Position within a company. The secretary will answer questions 1, 2 and 3.
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- What is important to you in a company?
- What are your strong points for this job?
What does she say wrong?
- I left my last job firstly because I felt that I had achieved a lot working with that company and that it was time to move onto a bigger company, besides the money was really bad and I think that this company offers a better salary.
- In a company it is important to have a cafeteria where you can go if you want a break and also clean toilets.
- I am an extremely hard working person. I like working alone or in a team and I like working to deadlines. You know what I mean?!