Lesson 16 - In a restaurant
2.- Arriving at the restaurant
Sarah looks at the menu.
B. Which of the following could she have for starters, main course or desert?
Sarah looks at the specials board
C. Answer the questions.
1. Is there a vegetarian option on the specials board?
2. How many fish options are there?
3. How many pasta options are there?
4. Which is the cheapest dish on the specials board?
5. Which is the most expensive dish on the specials board?
3.- Speaking to the waitres
4.- Language Bank
Make conversations using the Language Bank.
Look at ‘Speaking to the waitress’. Make two conversations with this information.
Answers - Lessons 15