1.- Fill in the dialogue with one of the words from the box
Use the map below to help you.
Right / Left / Turn right / Left / Go straight ahead
(En todos los ejercicios, para ver la solución hacer doble click en el texto; un click vuelve a posición original)
2.- Find the following numbers
28 / 37 / 63 / 55 / 49 / 71 / 82 / 94 / 100
3.- What are the following items?
4.- Writing Practice
1. Write your own shopping list with 5 items.
2. Now write a dialogue between yourself and the shop assistant. Use the expressions in the box below.
Do you have any ________?
Can I have some ________?
How many _______ do you want?
Where can I find the ________?
Here you go!
You: Excuse me, do you have any __________ ?
Assistant: Yes, we do. How many __________
5.- Translate the English expressions into Spanish
6.- Translate the following sentences into Spanish
7.- What time is it?
For example: 07:00 - It’s seven o’clock.
8.- Put the following words in the correct order to make sentences about Fox’s daily routine
9.- Write 40-55 words about your daily routine
Here are a few questions to help you.
1. What time do you wake up?
2. What time do you have breakfast?
3. What time does school start?
4. What time do you have lunch?
5. What time does school finish?
6. What time do you go to bed?
My daily Routine
I wake up at .....