Present Simple: interrogative and negative forms
Complete the following intervie with a verb from the box and if necessary, with do (not), does (not), I, you, etc:
Inicia sesión para hacer seguimiento de tus autoevaluaciones
|– Good morning. I would like to ask you a few questions. Where ?|
- 13, Walker Street.
|- And a family?|
- Yes, I a wife, but we any children.
|– I see. And what in your leisure time?|
- Well, I a lot of books, and I to classical music.
|- Splendid! And why to change your job?|
- Well, my wife ; she never has. And the trouble is, nowadays my salary isn't enough for two.
|– How much you in your present job?|
- Well, I $8,000 per month.
|– What time in the mornings?|
- At eight o'clock.
|– That`s fine. And what time work in the evenings?|
- At five, and there's an hour for lunch.
Corregir Ver Solución Limpiar