Informal letter example:
- Your address on the right hand side of the page.
- Leave one space and write the date underneath your address.
- Leave one space and write the introduction, e.g. Dear....,
- Write an introduction, main body and conclusion.
- To end the letter either write:
With love from / Love from / Love to all (If you wish to send love to somebody's friends/family) / All my love
- Thank you for your letter
- It was nice to hear from you
- I'm sorry I haven't written for so long
- Hoping to hear from you before too long
- I'm afraid to say that I won't be able to...
- I would be most grateful if you could...
- Do you think you could...?
- I regret to inform you that we are unable to...
- I am writing to inquire whether it is possible...
- I will have great pleasure in...