AulaFacil.com: CLICK AQUÍ para aprender cientos de cursos gratis
AulaFcil - Curso de Ingls
      




CLASE 16
En la decimoséxta clase aprenderás el pasado de los verbos irregulares

CLASE 17
En la decimoséptima clase aprenders a utilizar el verbo estar + el participio


CLASE 18
En la decimoctava clase aprenderás a utilizar los comparativos "tanto-como"

CLASE 20
En la vigésima clase aprenderás a utilizar las transiciones



CURSO DE PERFECCIONAMIENTO DE LA LENGUA INGLESA
CLASE 19 - EL PRONOMBRE


Read carefully this text. (Lee este texto atentamente)


TEXT
(texto)


THE NEWS MEDIA

Newspaper articles answer the following questions: who, what, when, where, and how? Whose, which, how much and how many are simply variations of those.

The first and last sentences are also summaries of the article.
In addition, like other news media, newspapers do not present a realistic picture of the world.

About 95% of the news concerns negative things. The other 5% is positive in order to make the 95% appear realistic. For instance, no U. S. articles say that in one day: 180,000,000 people in U.S. arrived to work safely; 240,000 lives were saved in hospitals; 11,000 peoples lives were saved by heroic acts; etc.
Not only does the news media distort reality, but it also presents different distortions.

Studies confirm that the the news in Spain is different than in Italy or England.
Of course news is also fabricated. If the amount of news varies, the news medias coverage does not: radio news lasts the same 5 minutes every day; TV news usually lasts 30 minutes; a newspaper has the same number of pages (except Sundays).

So why do we read, listen and see the news? What news? How much news? Whose news?


VOCABULARY (vocabulario)

newspaper periódico summary resumen
who quién safely a salvo
whose de quién, cuyo to save salvar
what qué to last durar
where donde coverage cobertura
how much cuánto in addition además
how many cuántos for instance por ejemplo
when cuándo    



página siguiente


Haz AulaFácil tu página de inicio             Envía esta página a un amigo

Envanos un comentario       Pgina de Inicio       Contctanos       Quines somos?
Este es un producto de AulaFacil S.L. - © Copyright 2000
AulaFacil.com: CLICK AQUÍ para aprender cientos de cursos gratis