Distintas estructuras que se utilizan en inglés para dar consejos:
Con verbos modales: You + (must / should) + ...
- You must visit the dentist
Con la estructura: You had better + infinitivo (sin "to")
- You had better consult with your lawyer
If I were you I + (should / would) ...
- If I were you I should look for a new job
I advise (I would advise) you + infinitivo
- I advise you to rest in bed; you have fever
Why don't you +...
- Why don't you buy a new car
It is time you + pasado simple
- It is time you went to bed